Indulge in a heavenly no-bake cheesecake infused with our Blackcurrant Preserve. This creamy delight blends the smoothness of a traditional cheesecake with tangy blackcurrants. Its Oreo biscuit base provides a delightful contrast, while the preserve swirled through the cream offers bursts of sweet and tart flavours. It’s finished with a final serving of the blackcurrant jam and fresh fruit. And it’s vegan-friendly!
Ingredients (serves 6)
200g Oreos - blended until a fine crumble
50g butter - *Flora Plant Butter
200g Double cream - *Elmea Plant Double Cream
250g Cream cheese - *Violife
1 jar of Blackcurrant Preserve
100g blackcurrants - I used frozen
* use these options for a vegan friendly version
- Line a 20cm round springform baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, then mix it into the blended Oreo biscuits. Press the mixture evenly into the base of the tin.
- Whisk the double cream into soft peaks, then whisk in the cream cheese until you achieve a texture that holds itself. Swirl in half of the blackcurrant preserve. Pour the mixture into the tin and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight. When you're ready to serve, spread the remaining blackcurrant preserve over the top and scatter blackcurrants on top.