A delicious way to enjoy our Cranberry Sauce, and really simple too. Simply bake Brie until soft, then top with the Cranberry Sauce, toasted nuts and orange zest. Dip in crostini and enjoy!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
200g brie round
50g mixed nuts, toasted
Crostini or bruschetta chips, for dipping
You will need:
Small cast iron skillet or oven-proof tapas dish
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Remove the brie round from its packaging and place in the skillet or dish. Bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until the brie is melted and oozy.
- Remove from the oven, spoon over 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce, scatter over the toasted nuts and finish with some orange zest.
- Serve immediately to the table alongside a bowl of crostini or bruschetta chips for dipping.
- This recipe also works brilliant well with our range of chilli jams - the hotter the better in our opinion! Click here to see our full range.
- Fresh, toasted baguette or even hunks of sourdough also work great for dipping. Serve alongside a mimosa cocktail for the full festive experience!