Ingredients (makes 24 small flapjacks)
- 225g unsalted butter
- 225g demerara sugar
- 6 tablespoons Harbinger Rhubarb Preserve
- 275g rolled oats
- 50g white chocolate chips (optional)
- Grease and line a 23cm x 30cm tin. Preheat the oven to 140°C.
- Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the rhubarb preserve, roughly three quarters of the jar. Mix in the oats.
- Spoon the mix into the prepared tin, and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes. The middle should still be slightly soft, as it will firm up once cooled.
- Allow the mix to cool for 10 minutes, then use a sharp knife to score the flapjacks into 24 squares. Allow to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time. Drizzle over the flapjacks, then allow to set.
Our Harbinger Rhubarb Preserve is available to buy online here