Anaheim Chilli Salmon & Feta
Recipe by Claire Connor
Our Anaheim Chilli Jam is delicious in this simple recipe, mixed with feta and a few kitchen cupboard ingredients and served alongside this sweet potato mash, to make a quick and tasty meal.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 60g feta, cut into approx 5mm cubes
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 40g Anaheim Chilli Jam
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- squeeze of lemon
- 500g sweet potato
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- knob butter
- creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Gently mix the feta, chilli jam, breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon in a small bowl, and add a twist of black pepper.
- Put the salmon fillets on a baking tray, skin side down, and pat their surfaces dry. Carefully top them with the chilli mix (you may need to get your hands dirty and use your fingers to press the mixture on!).
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, boil the sweet potato in a large saucepan of salted water for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash then mix in the chopped spring onion. Top with a dollop of crème fraiche and a sprinkling of chopped chives, and serve alongside the salmon.
Our Anaheim Chilli Jam is available to buy online here